Friday, December 17, 2010

About Where's a good place to work in the St. Louis area for someone with a business degree

Where's a good place to work in the St. Louis area for someone with a business degree?
I won't want to work with poor people or in the high crime areas.
St. Louis - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am currently in school for Business Management. I would work for Barnes Jewish or St. John's Mercy if I stayed in St Louis after I graduated but I am leaving.
2 :
centene corp. is building a huge building in St. Louis...try them.
3 :
There are a lot of good companies that are not in high crime areas. Boeing, Anheuser Bush, Ralston Purina, Mastercard etc. We have major banks, accounting firms, hospitals etc Check out the St.Louis Business Journal for openings. Go to company web sites to look for employent opportunities or post your resume on Career Builder or Monster.
4 :
If you have a business degree, then the other people you will be working with will have a degree also. So I don't think you will be working with poor people. You have many options for a job in the St. Louis area with a business degree. Here is an easy way to find out about jobs and if you qualify http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/ Just type in St. Louis and then you can pick what field you would like to work in. This will give you plenty of options. Personally I didn't ever like filling out on-line applications. I think the best way to get the job you want is to go to the facility and ask for an application. Let them see YOU not just your resume. Good luck!!~~~~~~~~~~`