Monday, May 2, 2011

About where can a 16 year old work in st.louis

where can a 16 year old work in st.louis?
im 15 going to be 16 in september, & i need a job. Where is a easy place for me to get a job & that will cooraporate with my schedule? thanks for the help!
St. Louis - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Anything not in Sales. I do know that you could get a job in retail ie Target, Dierbergs, Hollister, Wet Seal, etc. But you can not do anything commission based until you turn 18 by law. There are a ton of stores looking for flexible Part time help! I worked at Hollister when I was 16, worked all the way through HS and Freshman year in College - there really work with you on your schedule! And you can always get extra hours if you need them! Hope this helps! just get out there and start applying! Around Sept stores are going to start looking for Christmas help, so it should be to hard! Good Luck! :)
Read more other entries :