Sunday, September 2, 2012

About Is it exciting to work in St. Helena island

Is it exciting to work in St. Helena island???
Actually I got an employment offer from BAGTCO (British American Global Trading Company Limited. The offer is financially rewarding (8000 Pounds). I'm a middle-east settler and I'll have to get a work permit and leave everything (family, friends) to go there. Is it worth it?? I did some search and found out the St. Helena island is very isolated and very remote area!! can you enlighten me more. I do need as much info as possible please. I'll be very much grateful to you.
Other - Caribbean - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dear Jasmin As i have also got invitation for the same. i dont have sufficiant details for that company & nature of job. Can you please mail me details what you have? I am also Dubai based engineer looking for sound change.
2 :
It is a fraud.
3 :
i also got amail requesting me to send resume.if an employer sends offer on the basis of just resume it is suspectful.Also if he asks you to pay for visa ,immigration travel etc beforehand pls ignore the offer.chances are that it is fradulent.
Read more other entries :   
About do i return back to india if i have both val...