Friday, December 2, 2011

About will my appliances work in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles

Will my appliances work in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles?
I need to know if I will need a special outlet adapter for my hair dryer, laptop, etc. while on vacation in St. Maarten. Thank you!
Other - Caribbean - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Before I went to Europe I bought a set of different extensions that you plug your stuff into, and then plug those in. Thier outlets are shapped different then ours.
2 :
No, they have the same.
3 :
Your "bathroom appliances" will work, no need for adapters...I've been there several times on the Dutch side and I never bought an adapter. If my wife's items weren't working I'm sure I would have been walking to a store ASAP..
4 :
No special outlet adapter needed on the Dutch side St Maarten.
Read more other entries :